Theres some big news for the podcast this week, bigger than should you have ribenna in a pint of Guiness. Joining me once again are Barry and Karl from the Mac and Forth show to cast an analytical eye on Apple’s world in the last 7 days. It’s the last in the line of the Rampant Mumblings Podcast but it’s not all bad news…
In this weeks episode:
- It’s the last in the line of the Rampant Mumblings Podcast but it’s not all bad news…
- ‘Apple Watch 2’ expected to feature cellular connectivity, faster ‘S2’ chip
- iFixit: New MacBook Still Not Open for User Repair – iFixit Link
- Analysts Talk Apple Ahead of Earnings Call
- iPhone Will Need Panic Button for India (Kind of)
- The reactions to the Apple earnings call
- Bid to dine with Tim Cook
- Ex-Apple CEO to launch budget phone in the UK next month
Nemos Hardware Store
56:54 – Overcast. Once again John is using the iRig Mic Studio for this weeks recording just to give any budding podcasters out there a real world example of it’s sound quality. Also John’s taking a look at 3 different but hard wearing iPad cases.
You can of course purchase directly from the manufacturers site or you can use Amazon. If you use Amazon via our affiliate link you are helping to support the show as we get a very small amount of commision from anything you purchase from the world’s largest online retailer.
|UAG MacBook 12-inch Feather-Light Composite [ICE] Military Drop Tested Laptop Case||£64.99|
|UAG MacBook Air 13-inch Feather-Light Composite [ASH] Military Drop Tested Laptop Case||£64.99|