Now that all the fuss has died down, the world has come to terms with the demise of the headphone jack we can now start looking fowards the iPhone 10 and continue to wonder why has Apple left the Mac Pro untouched for 400 days.
Joining me this week is 1Password’s very own Communicator in Brief Chris De Jabet. We talk the new iPhone, new Apple Watch and go into the finer points of using 1Password, the introduction of the new subscription mode and find out more about the inner workings of Agile Bits.
Listen to the show via:
We have close ties with the MyMac.com podcast community, they come on our show us on theirs so it makes sense that we partner up and join them. Nothing will change on the show other than a few cross show idents and bumpers and by working together it’ll help all the shows more exposure more listeners and who knows we might even allow Guy on.
Sound the horns, hoist the main sail, fly the flags at full mast.. quite why it’s all nautical based celebration but we have our VERY first Patreon subscriber. The amazingly Amazing Teresa H from the Facebook group has made a donation. If i had more time to do a special bit of music for you I would so stay tuned on facebook but heres some fireworks.
This weeks talking points
Chris De Jabet (pronounced Day-zhah-bay) joins me on the show this week to talk the new iPhone, Apple Watch 2, password and security. We cover
- Were you always a geek or did you learn to be one?
- What got you into computers / first experience
- First experience of the Mac
- Social media, how do you explain that to your friends or when people ask you what you do.
- For those not familar with the product – how would you pitch it.
- How did the idea of 1Password come around?
- Feature(s) most proud off?
- And the feature thats bombed or the absolute worst idea your team has had.
- When did you decide to bring subscriptions into 1Password?
- That link to XKCD
Worth A Chip
Chris : Pedometer++
Take advantage of the step counting capabilities in your iPhone to improve your health. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
Nemo’s Hardware Store
CM4 ($40) Note: CM4 is same company as Silk Innovations