Dragon Dictate 3 Updated to 3.0.2
The market leading Dragon Dictate gets a bug fix update taking it up to 3.0.2. Still no fixes for the Express Editor window but at least somethings happening. Read on to see the full change log.
Dragon Dictate 3.0.2
- Addressed issues related to intermittent pauses when using Microsoft Word 2011.
- Addressed issues with cursor placement and word selection in lengthy Word 2011 documents.
- Enhanced warning and instruction when Microsoft Visual Basic is not detected.
Dragon Dictate 3.0.1
- Addressed issues related to extraneous characters and inverted characters appearing in dictation results in some applications.
- Addressed issues when correcting portions of addresses and times.
- Corrected an issue with inconsistent reporting of missing microphone.
- Added a progress indictor that appears when pasting large amounts of text.
- Corrected issues related to transcription of M4V file formats.
- Corrected inconsistent performance of the “Go back” command in Microsoft Word 2011.
- Addressed issues related to inconsistent behavior in the Express Editor.
- Aligned Voice Training Stories for US and UK English.
- Documentation fixes and updates.